Monday, October 22, 2012

No camera cord. No time. Here you go.

We left for one week.  We left her.  With her bro.  With a full schedule. Practices, and scrimmages.  School and homework.  Oh.  And a full fridge. Does she look bummed here? Let me also mention:  Gio was outta town in AZ for more baseball.  Can I get an awwwwww. 


And she survived. 


At Knott's she survived too. 


And so did we.  We took many pictures.  Yes, we did, duh. HA!  We worked around the house more than any other time. It was the perfect time.  Perfect car show.  Perfect friends, and family.  It was good.  The perfect temp.  

And this boy went on a hike with Kris in the mountains above Chino.  Hmmm, makes you wonder how a human being douche would walk this Earth to tag a mountainside.  Much less a tree. I call that #scum.  Anysshhwayyyyy.  Moving forward, they had a blast. Kali had a blast. Well, she worked her tail off while we were gone.  Stay tuned for my full post when I have my stuff unpacked and camera cord ready to rock n roll.  I came home with 3 bags, all disorganized, and completely tired.  I just wanted to sit and talk with K and K.  And hang with Bucks.  Happy Monday Babes.  Hope this week is great for you...I will be back, just need one more day.  Nikki if you read this.  I love you girl.  You rock.  I listened to my new Dave Matthews CD...ALL. THE. WAY. TO. WORK.   You little angel you.  I love my owl, I love my new sockies.  It's friends like you...it's friends like you girl.  Muah!  Boom. Keep on Keeping on....


No comments: