Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Shmagober....Why so hot?

This month brings final countdown for the serious holiday's.  It just does.  While browsing through pictures for my October entries....I could not resist..but add this oldie.  Kali during Chapter 11.  Which brings to my attention that soon enough Christmas will be here, which in turn brings a new year, resulting in a soon to be Chapter 17. I want the clock to slow down, and the pages on the calendar to not flip so quick.  What's your little plans for this month? Here's 20 of mine.

  1. Make plans to visit my parents.

  2. Make use out of my new tights, and enjoy some good fall weather. #hellohundreddegreeoctfirst. 

  3. Brew my coffee all month long with sprinkled cinnamon in the grinds. yum

  4. Bring out my Fall decorations...

  5. Plant fall colored flowers in my one favorite spot.

  6. Try new recipes 

  7. Work out.  

  8. Start Christmas shopping.  (I just received my parents first gift today in the mail, YES!)

  9. Buy Mumford and Sons new CD. 

  10. Watch Hotel Transylvania

  11. Buy new brown boots.

  12. Write another letter to our niece in the Air Force Academy. #sherocksvolleyball.

  13. Make another book for Kris and Kali

  14. Clean out cupboards.  #hoarder

  15. Cross my fingers and toes my cousin is planning Thanksgiving in Havasu

  16. Celebrate my Mom's birthday with her.

  17. Get through homecoming dance with Chapter 16 girl.

  18. Consider the new i-phone 5.  #okigiveinmaybe.

  19. Seriously shop for new car. #prayforme.

  20. Visit the The Gentle Barn to give love and get some to. 

  21. I hope you all  made it through Monday and didn't melt.  Seriously strange to see the temps at 100, when the calendar says October.  Really this is starting to get crazy Miss. Mother Earth.  Have mercy on us.  I will patiently wait to bake my apple crisp until Thursday....Crossing fingers.....Have a good day, go play some good music or something...


1 comment:

Jazi said...

I'm SO excited for Thanksgiving! It will be our first in Havasu! Can't wait to spend it together:)