Saturday, October 27, 2012

War is real.

Sgt. Thomas MacPherson.  Rest in Peace.  Fellow Los Al  Griffin.  Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you.

Kali's school honored Sgt. T MacPherson today (Friday).  They lined the school, as his motorcade passed. Most dressed in patriotic colors.  Kali sent a text.  It read. "Mom, this is so sad".  Yes, indeed it sure is.  I can't imagine watching my kid being unloaded from a plane in a casket.  I can't.....I can't.  This stuff hurts my tummy.  War is real.  War is hard.  War is something debatable and hard to understand.  War is real. May peace lay in his Mom and Dad's hearts in the long days, nights, weeks, and months to come.  Sgt. Thomas, you have opened eyes of many of the above teens eyes.   You seriously put the term sacrifice to the highest level, platform, and real life term.  Saturday sunny morning has a different meaning when you see this real stuff.  I am sorry.  I am truly sorry.  But war is real. 


No comments: