Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday's Have Us Like.....

I'm at work today.  Jen is taking her lover to his lab and doc extravaganza day.  

A day that we prayed over the weekend would be filled with good news.

I even cracked a joke this morning while saying my good-byes to him and said "Tell the doctor you puked up a big worm over the weekend...that bad guy was eating all your food"- 

We all know that he's much better today.  He was way better over the weekend.  Saturday and Sunday.
Still weak.  Still pretty slow, yet stepped up and out more than he has in over 10 days. 
My heart was so full last night after preparing a large meal for our family.  Dining all together.  To hear from Kris that "This is my favorite thing ever Mom, to be together..sharing a home cooked meal"

As a Mom, and for those Mom's out there, can attest.  Those words ring big in my heart. 
Even when we sit in the living room sprinkled around him on the couch with his tray. 

It's just being together. 

On Friday at our appointment, I stuffed him in a corner in his wheelchair and asked to take a picture to send Jen.

And this is what I get. 

Crossed-eyes.  And silly-ness.


I love me some funny.

It was a long day, but worth sitting next to this dude.  Chatting, laughing and rubbing his fuzzy head. Something he kind of likes.  And boy that hair is growing in so fast!

I continued to encourage him to "Hang-On" 
Here's a sneak peak of his insides-
Pure beauty, huh.  LOL



Big love,

Happy Monday.....
This chick drove home yesterday, topping off my heart!
Big and Little

Little and Big

Full Moon coming to you soon- Like Thursday....and so.... Be alert, and be calm. 

Don't let the knuckleheads win!

I'm at work today...so PRAY for me, and hand me only nice people.....


This Mama Lisa

No comments: