Wednesday, March 9, 2016

When We Look For Sunshine.

This morning I woke up feeling like a fresh restart button had been pushed.  Not that the fears are gone.  Not that the silly Lisa who wants to jump back into the game of fun is back.  Because I truly don't think she'll ever be completely back.  But she's here.  Fighting fear with her punching gloves. Working.  Loving. Doing. Cooking whatever will go down even in spoonfuls....And praying.  She walks around in a haze some days, and others, she just keeps moving.  
I kind of feel like Dory on Finding Nemo.  Frantic.  And moving. 

Another day, another chance. Another day to work.  Another day to hover.  And of course pray. 

A couple of weeks ago my parents sent me this picture of their wild peacock that lives on their property.  He disappeared for a couple of months.  Causing little pangs of sadness to both of them.  It's creatures like this that make my parents serve a purpose.  It's walking out in the morning to chat with "Peakie" as they call him. 
He, flaunting his attitude, and staring at his lover (himself) in my Dad's bumper, to fluff up and show them who's boss.  They've made him a little bed behind my Dad's truck because this bird believes he has a partner, which is himself.  In that bumper. Bumper and "Peakie" = Love.
He returned back. 
As if to say..."Hey....sorry guys, I'm back...and look at me now"--

 When I received this text, I instantly smiled.  I mean, look at this guy.....
So handsome!
Natural beauty.....living up in the hills of Amador County-Coming and going as he pleases....haha...

Moving forward.....I read this last night....and wow. 


 
 
 
Happy Wednesday.....Keep looking for sunshine...and wellness--

Be safe, and love hard...

This Mama Warrior Lisa

No comments: