Friday, September 4, 2015

In Typical....

In typical holiday fashion, our days at the shop become a little quiet come afternoon.

And today, just like any other, we are working through this afternoon the same just missing my buddy.

Without Kris here, my heart melts every time I look up at his desk.

But today, I found a little note:

"Love you mama..."  on a post it that had our lunch order on it. Those silly tears made their way to my cheeks. But man, what would we do without love notes...

Kali is sitting at his bedside today.  Doing homework, and taking lunch orders...

As I left the hospital last night all he wanted was a good burger and covered loaded fries.

Bill and I switch spots, so he had the honor of carrying up that amazing burger.  He was so up and so chatty about all things yesterday.

His doctor made the rounds this morning.  They will continue to keep Kris on antibiotics to clear any and all infections for the next Chemo round.

I hope you all have a fantastic long weekend.  Celebrating the hard labor you've accomplished.
Be good to your self and be good to your loves.  Eat well, and don't ever look back.


Remember to forgive, and be patient.

Good things come to those who wait.  AND work their asses off.  Even if that means putting up the biggest fight in a health crisis.  WE CAN DO IT!

Go in peace..and sip good wine.

This mama lisa 

No comments: