Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Helpful Link

Several times a day I get asked by loving friends and colleagues. 

"How can we help"

What can we do to get tested, and find out where to "Be A Match"

One thing I know for sure through this process is donating blood, and any blood product...It saves lives.

It saved Kris. More than once. And will continue to do so.

At least ten times while in the hospital they administered Platelets.  And blood.

Without those little lovers he wouldn't be able to continue on in various procedures.

Donate Blood....


To get yourself out in the world to save a life....



Continue to keep him in your positive thoughts.  In your prayers. 

Pray that during his darkest hours that he finds solitude knowing that we are surrounding him with love.

That he knows his Mama Warrior is searching and finding the tools to get him through this. 

Friends, be patient with me when I don't reply.  Or I don't reach back out.

It's something I can't describe. I'm holding onto the only thing I have ever felt safe holding on to. 

My partner. 

My rock. 

When I can't be the rock, and I crumble into a million pebbles. 

Go spread love. And Kindness. And smiles.

It makes this hard life so much better.

"You never know what that person is going through"-

Peace.

This Mama Warrior.
 
ps: My friend Beth a donor recipient with 6 years under her new birth belt told me yesterday that the day they get those stem cells flowing in to your body the nurses come in while induction is happening to sing "Happy Birthday"- 
You guys.....melt. me. 
I lost it when she told me this.....

No comments: