Friday, February 13, 2015

We made it.

To another beautiful worthy day.  F.R.I.D.A.Y.

It's my favorite day.  Who's ready for some LOVE?






I hope you all have a super delicious weekend. Remember you are loved.  You are worth what you give in this life.  -- Don't get too wrapped up in this holiday.  Some people over do it, while others know just what is needed.  And that is just a hug, or a note, but most important, we all need LOVE.  Don't compare yourself to others, for everyone is fighting some sort of battle.  Well, except for the perfect people, and couples.  They have it all.  And when you find them, let me know-


However you decide to spend it.  Just make sure to indulge in chocolate covered, anything.  bam. 
And good wine. Always good wine.

We are headed towards sunshine, and good live music just a tad bit outta town-- can I get a whomp whomp?



Happy Valentines Day!  xoxoxo

Forever yours,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: