Tuesday, February 17, 2015

And to my parents-

Well, it's quite the honor to wish these two a "Happy Anniversary"- 

Forty seven years is a long time.

Sharing love. Life. Loss. Happiness and sorrow.

They've seen it all.  And yet they continue to love each other.  Through it all, through thick and thin, they'd stand up and conquer the world to protect the other.

I love you Mom and Dad-

And Mom, thank you for sending US your amazing caramel popcorn that I think you should sell.

Double thank you for sending ME this today on YOUR special day-

The bottom middle picture is Kindergarten.  I can clearly remember buttoning up that frog shirt like it was yesterday.  It was my favorite.  Top right? I wore an Avon pin that was an owl, and you'd open the little cap and perfume was inside.  Shout out to the 70's!  Middle top is laced with all things eighty.  Top far left?

Aqua Net + Gangsta = Enough said.  Bangzzzz for dayyyzzzz and dayyyzzzz

Happy Tuesday my little lovers.  Make the rest of this beautiful day a great one. And wish my parents a big

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 

Happy Anniversary Mike and Pam! 

Big LOVE,

Little Lisa Lynn.



No comments: