Thursday, February 12, 2015

Currently

I haven't posted a topic of "Currently" for quite some time-  So here, lets burn some minutes reading a whole lotta whateva-


Currently

                                                     
Reading-Inspirational food blogs, and inspirational websites.  You can always tell the state of my life by what I read.  Business slow?  Read up on positive-  Kids challenged with life?  Read up on positive- Lover challenged with business, health and life?  Read up on positive AND health-Tired of eating the same ol' same ol'?  Read up on food kids.  Trust me, in no time you will be in that kitchen sharpening up your culinary skills.


Watching- Sunday Morning, on Sunday morning my absolute favorite.  Bill purposely wakes up to make sure it's on, and a coffee in my hand. And this is at 7am kids.  It's the little things, remember that. American Idol.  Kate Plus 8-  (whom I think has the sassiest tween girls on the planet, they seriously need a pop in the mouth, forget the soap- or swift boot in the ass). 


Listening to:  Norah Jones all day, every day. I also listen to Beck, whom I adore, and couldn't be more happier he won album of the year.  Don't get me started on Kanye and Kim. They belong in the zoo. Just typing this and giving them any of my attention makes me sick.  Zoo bound, bye bye. Hide the key, and walk away.  End of story.  Bye.



Cooking:  I've tried a couple of new recipes.  Italian Meat Ball soup, and lettuce wraps.  Both were super good.  Organic too.
Learning: That life is life, and you really just have to get up and give it your best each day. I've also learned that age brings wisdom.  Bullshit still lingers, you just have to toss it over your shoulder, or suck it up and learn from it.

Yearning for:  Escaping for just a few days with my lover.  Tucked away there.  Where we wake up alone, in a quiet still state.  Hiding from it all, it's the best kind, trust me. In a good way, it's hiding alone, laughing at the simplest silly things.  Alone. On our schedule, at our beat.
Even if that means climbing over dirt to get in. ha.  (think this was when they re-did the wall)

Enjoying:  This summer like weather, although I know we need water, my skin, soul and feet love warmth.
Let me water my flowers baby, and thank you birdies for all the beautiful songs you sing. Mornings have been bliss.

Laughing at:  Two cats that live around me trying to make their way into my yard and life, but my cats are banning them like Ebola. I give love where I can, and other wise let nature do it's thing.

Missing:  My parents.  It's certain times during my week, especially the tough ones, that I wish I could just pull up into their driveway and just talk.  Or eat.  Actually both. 

Loving:  Yoga.  Plain and simple- I've found my niche.

Promising: Myself to stay connected to yoga and what makes ME content.

Thankful for:  So many folders of pictures. They are truly the key to my heart.



Oh my gosh.


My sister...




Happy Thursday you little cuties.  You better jump on your love note game.  You have 2 days, to nail it.

Suggestion I read...it's not the fancy part of a card, or what is said inside that some one else writes. It's what YOU write that means the most.  So....maybe if you just jot down on some paper, fill it with love, and watch that seed flourish. Or shoot, maybe just fill the entire left side up with ALL the things that they do for you--
I am quite sure throughout the days, years and months you can think of plenty.

It's almost FRIDAY!  We have a little sweetness get-away planned.  I can't wait!

xo

LLS



No comments: