Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Their Chapters.

When Gianni and Kali can make their long roads meet after a couple weeks away, or at times even a week away from one another, all is good in their world.  Between school, AXO, pronounced by her mama as Ackmed haha- and his baseball season in full swing, it's a challenge.  Bill and I like to think she makes her trek home because she truly misses us, and home.  We know her heart is intertwined with Gio's.  They celebrated their official 3 year anniversary on Valentines Day.

They are most happiest riding.  Alone. Here.  She rides "Six" and his horses' name is "Travieso" -


Is it me, or do these horsies even look in love? --

Riding on Valentines Day/Anniversary with a picnic-
Just hearing their stories of where they venture off to is nothing short of adorable.



I won't post the other picture, because they are kissing-ha. Her Dad's eyes popped out when he came across one on IG, but he still "liked" it.  Because love is love.  Their paths haven't been the easiest, especially with this distance thing.  But they are working hard on what they committed to. We were blessed with their presence on Friday night while I made a yummy dinner for us all. xo
Most of you know that Kris is way into fishing.  He is over indulged in the sport.  So much so, that I started researching places for him to sell ALL this fish he catches.  It's no laughing matter when I open my freezer and packaged fish falls out at me.  Not to mention the grizzly pictures of so many dead fish caught on his boat.  Don't get me wrong, I am stoked that he is stoked.  I get it.  Completely. As my Dad said "Leese, be glad he's out on the great beautiful ocean versus in some bar"-  He sent me this picture while we basked in the sunshine out in Palm Springs.  He spent his morning out there.  If you look closely, the wind is catching up to him, and pulling this fog blanket just over the top of them.  Scurrrrry.  

So if any of you are looking for some good Yellowtail, Halibut, Lobster, hooks, lines, hats, fumes, guts, glory, blood, more lines, and more hooks-  Call me.
jk.


No seriously, if you love fish, call me.

Happy Humpday kids.

Go easy.  And be kind.

KINDNESS IS POWER-

Lisa

No comments: