Monday, February 2, 2015

Flyers with cute suckers.

 
If there's one thing I've learned in Chapter almost Forty Five is-The two things in this life guaranteed are death and taxes.  And if you dare jump into my boat, or kayak, or at this point it feels like a rainy day gutter paper-boat, but you get my point, right? I am in survival mode.  And by survival mode, this means pulling up my big girl girdle and hittin' some shows.  I have the cutest flyer of all time, and I even attach a sucker to mine, so boom, who can top that? ha-  So my plan is to let the world know who I am, what I represent, one little sugary cute sucker at a time.  Classic trucks, I'm coming to get you!


This just says PRIDE in their lively-hood, to me.  Nice display of bread and butter sir.

This just says HORSEPOWER. 



This just says "If a guy pulls up with this to pick up your daughter, just shut the door, and turn the light off quick"

I just love this color....

And well, you know me and vw's.  I promise you this little stinker just didn't pee his pants.  Don't know what's goin' on there but it's possible with the look on that dudes face that his hose just took the leak. #longhose
Everything but the flames and color.

So Hillco, way to fill up three fully lined streets and one super long alley. I never spotted a lick of trash, a bottle or can tossed to the side.  Pure wholesome steel, and happy fellers. With the occasional rumble by struttin' their stuff.(and guzzles of somethin')
I've always enjoyed listening to old timers sit and shoot the shit.  There's something about their calmness.  Their place in this world. Almost like they've heard it all, watched it all, and kinda can just give 2 shits.

Here's another "concoction"- It's like this dude started to get creative, and then it just got messy, so he kept going, and ended up here.  Like a scooby doo something...
"Just keepin it real"


That guy's face says it all...

Soon enough the "Patina" style would hit the streets, saving this dude thousands....and thousands.


Do we make a lid for it? Uh YES!!

There you go again, making me run into you- Sexy little lover you. XO

#clean


Beauty.  But the owner was lonely and chatted way more info than we really even knew how to answer to.  sorry about your divorce dude, and how she took everything.  Good lookin' out -- man zip that lip. HAHAHA, Come on Bill, RUN, hurry...hahahaa

Yes, we hear you loud and clear #QUIKY  the best kind. That's what she said. wait what? lol


Built by a WOMAN.....big fat boom.  creds to her, man. I hate to put gas in my car.  Oh man, air tire low and a reminder chick talks to me in my car? I shit my pants then call Bill, Kris, Bill, repeat...whoever answers. FREAK

Rollin' in fashionably late, but he had a hottie sittin' shotgun.  You're fine dude. Come on in.
 STRUT your stuff baby

Oh, you like?


A few of my friends have reached out to me during the last couple of months.  Some with concern. Some with a lure tied at the end of a line to meet them for happy hour, or dinner here or dinner there.  It's hard for friends to digest that my life in biz is serious right now. I don't clock in and OUT. Staying focused on something that has potential but needs the attention, the watering of the seed.  It's keeping our name out there. Staying in the truck enthusiasts faces. As hard as this is to do as a girl, I am doing it.  My plan to hit all the local shows, big or little, I will be there.  With a smile on my face. I want them to remember me.  I will always search for horsepower, and the smell that floats through the air.  I am wired for that.  But bills, overhead, life in running a business is more than that. It's staying focused. From the minute I wake up to the minute I lay my head down. Focused.  And sometimes that sacrifices good nights out, wine, friends and happy hours. My time will come.  Hey the good part is my yoga game is on full force, and my body is thanking me for sweating and meditating versus sipping cocktails. So there's that positive too.  New year, new body.  Just kidding-That sounds so cliche'-

Super Bowl 2015- My sister joined us. Bill won a chunk. I b-lined it home at  half-time. I simply love the commercials, and the food.  Always fearing the drunk drivers out on the road. And my ever popular gut feeling to be prepared for the early Monday morning grind.  Kids or no kids.  It still itches my back. Will THAT ever fade away?
Is it me, or did it seem most of the commercials this year were tear jerkers?  Oh Budweiser, you win my heart every.single.time.  Bill would look at me and laugh, because he knew I couldn't fight it. HA!

I hope this week is good enough for you guys.  Mr. Full Moon shines big and bright tonight and tomorrow.  That means there will be a slight challenge with some sillies or at times you might refer to them as assholes.  It's in those quick moments that you must decide to let them win.  Smile, and let them win.  Fighting it won't work.  Assholes for the win, got it?

Pray for me as I push hard to build and build.  Bill and I had a wonderful weekend- Filled with some sunshine, shopping, and more hot cars made of solid ol' school steel. His days are feeling a tad bit better.  Although the virus, or whatever you want to call it, let's call it jerk.  the jerk has moved around a little. Coming out of his knees though.  So that's good.

Go in peace you little sugars.  Don't forget to give your animals extra love during these next few days.  Believe it or not, they are affected more than you may even know.  Extra hugs, and bigger kisses.

Know someone who needs a lid, or custom fiberglass work? Get on my train kids. 
Need some awesome Fatal Clothing? Well you can get on his train.
Big love, 
This focused Mama

Not So proud sponsor of our California Tax Leaches of America.

No comments: