Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ready for some rain kids?

Last weekend they lightly tossed a rain forecast up in the air for this coming weekend. I instantly got all giddy- There's something about the rain, on a Saturday morning.  Wait I take that back- TO WAKE UP TO RAIN ON A SATURDAY WITH NO PLANS SET IS AWESOME! My gut told me that the 20% forecast would "hopefully" turn into something more.  And so it seems I will get what I am wishing for, and the rain rain rain will come down that beautiful sky.

When the kids were little they'd prepare gutter boats early.  Gear up in all their glory and run and play outside. The corner of our street had the most rain gathered.

And so I wish you all a wonderful Saturday filled with rain.

We will celebrate this fine chick tomorrow night:

Get out your best baking recipes, and get to bakin'-  Or sipping good wine and cuddlin'-

I plan to get my yoga on.  My wine sippin' skills on.  And my coziest sweatshirt wearin skills on too. Hope my lover is "all aboard"- ha.

Happy Thursday night you little lovers.

Be kind, and spread smiles, they move mountains-

Cheers-

Leese

No comments: