Saturday, February 21, 2015

Keep Em Coming Mama-


Throughout the week I was receiving random surprising texts' from my Mom.

Some were just words of encouragement, while others were filled with pictures.

On Friday afternoon  I received this.

I can only reply with- "Mom, thank you, thank you, thank you"-

A few years ago I had asked all, and any family member of mine to please find any child hood picture of me and PLEASE send them, or let me make copies. Cue: *crickets*  I've lost many memories of a wild childhood, but man....to look back at little me, is one treasure I will take to my ashes filled into an urn.

FAMILY. 1975- When love held us together.

Although it seems my Mom's missing part of her forehead, I can only assume this oldie but goodie was sent through a spare bedroom ringer. 

Mom, keep em coming. 

Happy Saturday.

ps.  She's wearing that famous shell necklace my Dad gave her from Seal Beach, many moons ago-
Not to mention she sat under her hair dryer for well over an hour to get those luscious locks so pretty. 


Big Love,

Lisa

No comments: