Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Before the rain came falling down...

Last weekend Bill and I had a Saturday morning filled with appts, and errands.  Soon we'd land back home with our groceries to stuff into the fridge/freezer.  We decided at one point that a Yard House run sounded pretty good, because those Moo-Shoo rolls were calling our names.

And so we headed toThe LBZ-

We stayed there until we felt like heading home-lol- 

My view on the way home, before we stopped into a couple other little "fun" places.

While we ventured out like two little youngins' our littles were off doing this:
Kris-- Lake Tahoe
Pretty sure his new camera has some sort of bad ass something or other to filter just a tad bit more. wow

But snow up against the water?  AWESOME!

Kali and Tori-  Terrenea Resort for a quick hike and lunch-  (don't know what's going on with Kalis mouth here....maybe she's trying to say hayyy mom...?)

I love this picture of Tori.  I love you Tori Lynn. So proud of you.  Your strength and determination. It will pay off, I promise you. 


Sunday we kept ourselves nice and peaceful.  Bill tended to Gaylord.  I tended to my kitchen and laundry- Preparing a nice hearty Organic Mexican Style Chicken and rice soup- Soon we'd blend our worlds again as I waited anxiously to see "Red Carpet" attendees....All the cute dresses. Amazing hair. And best of all the smiles on all the faces.My heart was wrapped up in the Oscars. More for the beauty of the winners.  I've always loved to see people shine with happiness. Bill on the other hand was itchin' to put on the drag races. lol

I was a little taken back by this years Oscars-

Ellen was far more fun. 

That dude coming out in his tighty-whities was just....weird. I mean, folks of all ages sit front row- Who wants to see a glob of glob shoved in there like that.  ew.

Anyway.....I fell asleep well before it was half-way over, leaving Bill completely thrilled. He had that channel flipped to Top Fuel races in 2 seconds flat.

The last two days have been busy at work, which is just a kick-ass thing- 

Busy-ness means business-  Business, and busy-ness means a light at the end of the tunnel. Big fat BOOM!

I hear that flu is still stingin' people in the ass, so you better wash yo hands and hide yo face. jk

No, seriously, wash up kids. DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE! 

Hugs,

L


No comments: