Monday, February 9, 2015

For those willing to try.

I know I certainly will.

Trick to fall asleep fast


Because sleep and I, well sometimes we don't get along-

Sometimes I try to organize my world at 2am, and I really don't like that.

Sometimes I know that there isn't a damn thing I can do at 2am, but  my little heart just beats away.

Sometimes I am so frustrated because it feels so good under my covers with my two flat pillows.

Sometimes I start to panic because the clock keeps ticking and the lack of sleep makes for a long day the next.


Sometimes I take melatonin and even that doesn't work.

Sometimes I sleep really really good, and my body is so confused the next day. lol

Sometimes I think I still have a mothers-ear, which makes me wake suddenly with the slightest noise.

Sometimes I sleep with a fan on so that "white noise" will drown out the rest.

So, I will give this trick a try, and if it works, boy oh boy, I will claim the lotto in the zzz world.

Happy Monday you little stinkers.

I hope you kick ass this week.  Whatever you are doing.  Even if it's just sleeping.  lol

Check out this cutest video before you go-----.

Cute!

You're welcome-

Big Love,

Leese


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Monday Lisa!! Have a great one out there! Beautiful 85 degrees here today, we will be thinking about you out on the boat;)