Monday, August 4, 2014

Sure we have time...

To stop by and celebrate him. My Friday was filled with all things "Set-Up" for Kali's party, but we knew we'd stop by and give some love to Jojo!

Jordan, big 15!

Watching him grow, watching him evolve.  He's quite the fine feller.  JoJo, we love you dude.
Love

My bud.  The chapters we've filled together.....

But the fun didn't stop there, after a quick set up prep for Kali's party, we'd hop in the little boat and over to the "Bluewater".  The end of a long week with our 4 pack plus two.  Russ and Jodee snuck off to the island.




Stay tuned for Kali's going away party pics.  Thus far I've uploaded some pretty funny ones.

I'll need another day to loosen my grip from a desk full, and a mind SUPER full of more planning.

xoxo

Happy Birthday Jo.  You will move mountains, and shine bright in the sky for many, many, oh so many years.

You make us proud, you little stud-


Love,

Auntie Lisa and Uncle Billy.

No comments: