Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Because I still can't get it together....

Our shin-dig of party pics are still shoved in one of my cameras. For the second day in a row I am walking around my living room looking at boxes for Kali's dorm, and can't wrap my head around it, so instead I water my flowers, and over bleach my sinks and organize counter tops, and still leave things forgotten.  Like the other memory stick in my big camera.

Scatter brain in full force. With that said, I will show you Sunday's best instead.


A few changes I noticed this year.  One,  you can't dip your piggies in the water during the 5 hour 30 min. intermissions they do between boats.  Second, 100.00 to get a family of 4 in is just redic. 
 These dudes will always be my favorite.

Bill, Gianni, Kali and I, attended this year.  For so many reasons, I could not wait. 
When planning parties I tend to over think things.  I tend to over plan, and over worry.  I know, go ahead roll your eyes.  It's just me.  CRAZY!  I woke up excited to spend the day by the waterside listening to this.  Nothing else, just this.

Even though I am exhausted from a full weekend, I continue to move on for work, for planning, and for the next big steps coming up.  Trying to avoid them isn't working, and so I just dive into all things "busy"-

I insisted on a brunch style breakfast at Simmzy's first- We arrived at the races close to 1pm.  Which if you ask Bill, was just a tad later than what he likes. But if you ask me, it's the best time to watch the big guys run.
"When Mama's happy"-
 Little obsession with hats lately?
Why not when you're a honey badger.  Get it girl.  
To my defense, I will stop those dog damn brown spots covering my face daily.  Fart heads.
As we enjoy this.  

These two love birds sitting in a tree. under a tree.
Super, not into the races.  (On a side note, they walked down to look for my cousin, whom they couldn't find, but made their faces light up for a quick second) ha. 
We headed home, cleaned up some more, opened gifts....and these two fishes swam.  The weather was 95% humidity, with no wind. 

It certainly introduced a new definition to frizzy hair, and clammy skin.

Just don't hug me, and don't sit too close in the car. HA!



Happy August Fifth.


later gators,
xoxo

L



No comments: