Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to my oldest birdie-

I never really imagined the words twenty five would come so soon.

My boy.

The one that made me a mom, and changed my outlook on life. Everything about life.

Especially giving away my heart.  To you.  I will never forget the first time I heard those beats in the doctors office.

The boy that made me smile and feel like I could conquer the world.  It was because of you.

The boy that also made me grow muscles, and a sharp tongue.

The boy that made me laugh so hard, and cry harder too.

That freckle faced, bowl hair cut little boy that insisted on climbing any tree he could place his bare feet on.

Him.

He's twenty five this weekend.






He's on the island enjoying salt water, sunshine, lots of dives, many laughs, and hopefully many, many good memories--


Happy Birthday Bubba-loo, you have kept me on my toes, yet melted me with pride.


ps.  So glad you have taken a break from tattoos.  Or, wait, maybe you ran out of space. Nevermind.
pss.  Kris' birthday is actually Sunday, so if you know his digits, send him some love.  Always love.

Peace out -

Happy Friday Party People!

xoxo

This Mama Lisa
    

No comments: