Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mom, she's not moving to Wisconsin.

Words that sprung from my son's lips. 


I know Kris, I know.


But in ten days, she won't live at home. 


The vibe between Kali and I?

Packing.  Bickering.  Laughing.  Ordering. Packing. Bickering. Rolling eyes, demands, and thank you's. 

It's happening.


In ten.more.days. 

If I can be a little honest here, the wait is actually killing me. 

No seriously, it's killing me. 

I just want to settle her in, and be done with the days leading up to.

The butterflies, the wondering, the waiting game.

Mackenzie left, and tears were shared.  Many, many tears.

This is life.  This is what makes us strong, and makes us able. Just like above.  Brave, and able.

Peace and love to you all.

Na-nu Na-nu.

"Tears of a clown" RIP- RW -

Leese


No comments: