Friday, March 1, 2013

This day called Friday.

This week has been good.  Aside from dealing with that girl creature and her "moments"...this week was good. I managed to get in some good workouts, watered my flowers peacefully and ate very good.  Last night was no exception topped off with a nice little chat with that teenage girl. A few pages in my book read to her.  Life as I see it.  Life the way things are, and will continue to be.  We soon celebrated yet another year with one of "The Six Pack".   A new restaurant.  And new wine.
It was a glorious night.  Lots of laughter. Good food, and more laughter.  We dined at Passaparola in Long Beach. We gave the restaurant 7 Stars out of 10.  Service was their challenge.  But the decor was super cute.  It's on PCH before Loynes for any of you fellow diners looking to eat at a 7 star. ha. 
We still managed to enjoy our good wine.  Funny conversations, and razzles to the Birthday Girl. Always lots of razzles. 
Tonight is the Sadie Hawkins Dance.  And you know between Kali and Gianni's families we like to add to the cuteness and fun with these high school days.  Last weekend we made a huge sign.  The plan : Dad and I were to hang the sign on Kali's favorite little bridge in the harbor.  She would take Gio in the little boat over...and boom.  Sunday morning we wake to 2 red flags, and a harbor that looked like an ocean stirred by Mother Earth.  It was brutal.  So....plan B.   We'd wait a few days, and do a bbq along with this plan on Thursday.  Well....Baseball jumped in front.  So plan C.  And with his Mama and Sister at home, they'd make sure this plan at home was extra special.....and so it was....
She posted this sign for his arrival last night.  And at arrival his mom had other cute ideas like they wrote on his bathroom mirror....He was surprised.  Tonight should be a blast.  Another silly dance.  I work check in tonight at the dance.  I try to keep low on the radar.  In and out.  But I am there.  And I can't tell you how cute these kids all look upon arrival.  I love these days.

Happy Friday Fellers.

How about this sunshine?  Ready to get out and go play?  I am.
I feel a fun boat ride and lunch tomorrow.  Yes, I do.

Vrrroooom.


xoxo



No comments: