Saturday, March 2, 2013

Something to consider.

I've told you about one of my favorite websites-
At times each little message really hits home for me.  Especially considering many circumstances in this life.
When I read letters from Dad's to Daughters, or Daughters to Dad's, they melt me.  Like instant tears, melt me.
It isn't something that holds true to just Dad's.  This can, and should be done by both.  Read along.  Take this tip and advice for something to consider.   Because how awesome would it be to receive a letter from your parent. At any age.  Especially once you get through the rough teenage years.  I recently heard the best form of communicating with a spouse, partner, child or lover is to express ALL of the good things and qualities they offer FIRST before tapping into the negative.  The good will move those mountains first. 



http://lifetoheryears.com/post/37183907332/from-dad-to-daughter


Happy Saturday lovers. 

Get outside. 

Or stay inside and write your son or daughter a letter.  Everything positive.  All good things.  Trust me.  Their souls big or small will soak it up like nothing else in the world matters.

boom.

There is always something to be grateful and happy for. 

No comments: