Thursday, March 28, 2013

Truth be told Thursday.

This IS MY SPOT for things that I believe.  If you don't like my opinion, and you have a different outlook on mine, that's perfectly fine.  We were never brought here to agree on EVERYTHING.  Right?
Right.
Whether it's Religion, Relationships and Sexual Desires, Race, Financial Status, or other.  We will ALL never agree.  Just don't be a creep. Especially to my kids. Thanks. ha.
These are the things I do believe in.  Although I don't post to Social Media, with more respect for those willing/wanting to agree/disagree with me.  These things I will hold true to.

Paul Newman couldn't have said it better-


“I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant.”

 

 


Truth be told right there.  I am a TRUE believer that people are born the way they are born.  Stop judging.  Afterall, isn't it unholy to judge others and be hurtful?  Just my opinion.  Don't like it, don't read my blog.  It's my stand on the topic.  End of story.

Anyway....moving on...to more great things....
Is it ME, or do you think it's time for ol' Kim KardASSian to start acting pregnant.  Maybe ditch the heels full time, and cover this up?  If those are the new Lululemons, take me off your email list.  Thanks.

Things that make me smile and beam with excitement right now?
These....

And these beauties.  How lovely are these?  I have planned an Easter Egg Dying evening for my fam bam, and it's funny to watch/hear the kids trying to make little reasons on "how busy" they/we are.  Pray for me.
Our Family Annual Easter Picnic is this weekend, we'd better get in the spirit.
I think anything, and everything vintage Easter is so adorable.  Back when the sweetest baskets lined our tables.  When our parents would create cute Easter egg hunts, and we'd indulge in those amazing See's Candy Eggs.  Who remembers being a kid, and some fancy friend would get those HUGE Easter eggs that had like sugar insides, and a hole on the side with such detail of candy and things inside....
 I do plan to get my hair groove on.  Time for some color and a trim.  


I don't know what I love more about Springtime.  Is it the longer days, or the green everywhere?  I love fresh cut grass, with the perfect edge.  I love all the flowers that are in bloom, even in places that people whom don't garden let flourish.  I love it.  I see daisies everywhere.  Small, big, white, yellow and purple. I love them.  My suggestion to you friends..?  Find little jars, vases..at the Goodwill, or Garage Sales...and fill them with little flowers around the house.  Trust me.  It's these cute little things that always make you smile.  A couple of flowers in a vase next to your bed?  Heavenly. *as the guys roll their eyes.  ha.

Happy Easter everyone.  Good Friday is tomorrow.  To my Catholic friends....Is this the day you get off the hook with Lent?  I have a couple of dear friends that gave up some really serious things, like wine and shopping.  Wow.  I love Easter.  Always have...I think it's the time to gather with family.  Eat like a grazing grazer, and enjoy what we hope will be a day filled with sunshine and happy moments.

Enjoy your night kids......and be careful if you wear see through leggings.  Yipes.

At the most, get outside and check out the beautiful flowers and amazing green that is everywhere.

Don't forget to listen to your favorite music while you get out.  I think that is one of life's greatest treasures.
Music and natural beauty.

Love,
Your Hippie Friend.
That is 100% for Equality.  And completely against Religious Hypocrisy.

The end.




No comments: