Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maybe it's just me.

But do full moons jerk your soul too?
One more day of it's natural big beauty. 

I will exhale once this dude slims down a little. 

You don't feel it?  Didn't feel it?

Well consider yourself very lucky. 

They are beautiful.  Full moons allow nighttime boating.  Amazing moon-rises. Mesmerizing images such as the above picture I stole from Google Images. 

I just have a different taste in my mouth during the full moon phase.

Happy Wicked Wednesday Wacky Walruses.  Wait, what?

I don't know, that just sounds fun. 

Enjoy your day people.  Forgive those rude people today, and smile on the outside, even
if the inside feels a little wickedly wild.  Be nice.

Just another day closer to Friday. 

Easter is coming!  Hippity Hop, Easter's on it's way!

Have you dyed your Easter Eggs yet?

Me neither.

We better hop to it, huh. 

xoxo

Love,
The Mom that can't stand Full Moons.
boom





No comments: