Thursday, March 14, 2013

Little celebrations.

We don't have an official anniversary date.  So I make my own.  Crazy to roll like that. But kind of funny.
Sneaking away alone is good for any couple.  And doing so with the help of having kids that are capable human beings will certainly always make these little getaways even more enjoyable. (don't worry, she's in good hands, and yes supervised, not to mention practices, school, SAT classes, and more studies..lol).

With white smoke on the horizon and a new Pope "In the House" it's time to celebrate. We are heading out for a few days.  A place just a little familiar.  Not too much, but kind of.
Sunshine is on the menu.  Beaches and bathing suits too.
I am excited.


Of course I will capture all the memories.

Here's a hint.



Well, that's more than a hint. boom.  Bill has been working his azz off, and yes, it's time for him to sit down for a few.  While I have a few.  kidding.   

I'm dreaming of sandy towels, paddle boarding and long runs on the beach.  haha.  NOT. 

Pray for us.  Safe flights, clean water and no poopies.  Ha!


As this Mama rolls, my prep planning to leave an organized home for Kali, created a super busy ME.
She's on a healthy kick with all things fruits and veggies.  It's easier said then done when you plan breakfast, lunches and dinner this way.  Anything for sugar plum, Chapter 16 sweet lover lips.  Anything for her.  lol



Plan your next trip kids.  Do it.  Go play.

Adios Amigos! Cabo Wabo see you real soon. 

Watch out LOBSTERS...I'm coming for ya.  

Snap. Snap. Snap.




L


No comments: