Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winning is everything, and bonds make it complete.

Last  nights awards banquet proved a few things.....

It proved that I am, in fact loved.  And appreciated by many....
It is, these things that truly melt me.  The words they wrote.  The meaning.

Another beautiful venue
With the ever so popular "Candy Bar"

Talk about SWEET!
Varsity girls 2012-2013

Kali will miss her Senior Sisters.

We have one more season. 

We both can't believe it will end next year...
Best Friends, for life.

Soccer Sisters, and cousins, through cousins. Small world.

Oh, this trio.  Let me tell you....
Awards for GPA 3.5 or higher.

The support system. In more ways than she even knows.

I was presented lots of love.

Yum Yum.

What soccer ball?

Swoon.  (He said on the way home "hun, it's crazy to think next year we will watch HER Senior video and it will all be done")  Oh, yes I know.  Trust me.  I really don't want to think of it.
The Sicklers.  Our buds for life


And there's this girl Cindy.   Yea, she planned this banquet.  What a night.  Good job C.  Good job. You beautiful lady you.

Champions.  Friendships.  Bonds.  Life in High School.  Do they really even know, that these ARE the days?

That living in this moment means more than anything else.

A team is made up of a recipe called "Hardwork" along with "Determination".

They would not have won it all if those early mornings didn't exist.  Those days where academic life would kick harder than any cleat to a ball.  Those late nights would rattle their little souls so close to caving in.   Those days that coach would express such harsh words.  Those days where your sister teammate would hug you with praise and love that is unlike any other.  That in the end, it's what you bring to the team.  And I truly believe the bond this year was unbreakable.  For that I am proud.  I enjoyed serving them again this year.  I loved the recipe of Varsity. The Lady Griffin recipe of love.  Hope. Understanding.  But most of all their courage and strength.   Not to mention beauty.  Thank you to all that donated their time, dough and love for my thank yous.  They truly mean more than most of you might even know.  Thank you for all the kind words, and raising such beautiful little souls.  I hope I stay in touch with most of you.  And that these days stay bright while you send your soccer stud off to college.  Live for today.  Breathe strong for tomorrow.  Cheers.  GO LADY GRIFFINS. 

No comments: