Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's the little things.....

I get a phone call yesterday as I rushed to make Kali's away game in Chino. It's my Cousin Andrea...letting me know "were coming to Kali's game"- Just those words....I would have never called them during the week, asking for them to attend. And there she was. There they were. She knew Kali was playing out by them...This is the sign they brought. These things melt me. Ava held it high...all along I knew inside...adding 10 years to those sweet little fingers....she just might not be willing to stand there holding such a sweet sign her Mommy made. Love.
We won 1-0. Ayala High is tough. One of our rivals. Tough game. New season..new girls..but we dug in, and took home the win.
It's amazing from the mountains to the sea...we play...yesterday's game by the mountains...Thursday's game at the beach. Palos Verdes....
I smile just looking at London standing there looking up at sister.....oh my....
My Uncle Alex....and Godfather..I only took one pic...looks like his smile got distorted. He's so handsome. So awesome for them to make the time in their evening to come support us. I smiled all the way home....I smiled when I seen him walking up. Family. Hope everyone is having a great week thus far. Kali practices until 4 today, home in time to Tutor at 5, home by 6:15...shower and off to Los Al Girls BIG Volleyball game tonight-These girls are Champions...with hopes to climb that ladder a little higher tonight! GO LADY GRIFFINS!
I better get home and prep a nice meal for my fam bam! One day closer to FRIDAY everyone! December is wild and crazy month for us!

No comments: