Monday, November 14, 2011

Vrooooooommmmmm!

Yesterday Kris and Bill went to the races. Bill's friend Tony Pedregon is a Top Fuel racer....They've been friends for years, when Bill can go he does, when we both can go we do...it's a great day out there absorbing the aroma of that "fast fuel juice"- The burn you get in your eyes..the rumble of horsepower. I've been a little spoiled in years past being allowed to sit up in a suite, stuffing my tummy, sipping cocktails til' you must get up and walk around. Bill and Kris took a few pic's, some they shared, the others, I haven't seen yet. Bill did say he took Mama blogging pic's...(of the food, everywhere they walked...) don't know how much sarcasm was involved in that statement. So for now, this is the ONE that I did get of Kris. The other of Bill is cut half way off. While he sat in their private trailer enjoying lunch. Cheers to a great day at the races....Beautiful California sunshine...safe, fun times...! Kali and I were at home, prepping for the week. Meals, laundry, cleaning, transplanting new flowers, making my list for Thanksgiving...and soccer soccer soccer.....

No comments: