Friday, November 4, 2011

We welcome a cool weekend...time to shop a little?

With 49 days left until the big "Ho Ho Ho" event....thought I would share with you one my little secrets to get through some of the stresses some of us endure during this season. My TIP of the day? www.mybargainbuddy.com Check this website daily. This gal finds the best deals around, posts them to her site, and voila! There you have it! Speaking from experience, I find her site the best around, aside from Shutterfly, whom always delivers. What she posts' is what you get. Meaning, when she says FREE shipping, it's FREE shipping. No loops, no sign up trial deals...! Why not take advantage of a great deal, shipped right to your home. No parking lot rallies....no lines to stand in...no irritated rude people...All in the peace of your home. Then the wrapping begins.....lol.
I am so glad it's Friday. Soccer weekend yes, but a cool night in, a cooler weekend to layer my most fav sweaters and jeans....Count down til' Thanksgiving. So excited. Keeping in mind all that I am THANKFUL for. Each day I remind myself. Especially when I feel overwhelmed, as most of us do. Look around. Life is hard. But it's good. Enjoy your Friday everyone. Get your baking goods out......Cheers!

No comments: