Saturday, November 5, 2011

Let the sunshine in.................

After a fun night out with Kris and friends....(Bill is in Havasu for a Poker Run-Slash-Checking the water pressure, making sure the hoses are wound correctly, the cracks in the street, spraying for bugs, pressure in the sink faucets....checking the sky...HAHAHAHA!) He zapped out of town with Randy to sneak a ride in our friends boat, maybe sneak a peek at the Poker Run...but just to get out of town...They did manage to get a fast boat ride, peddlin' across the water at 130- That alone makes me want to go. Other than that...I'm content at home. Soccer, soccer, soccer. Last night Kris, myself and friends headed over to Buffalo Wild Wings...to have dinner and a brew. Good times! Woke up this morning to California gorgeous stunning sunshine, polished off with a cool breeze and little birds chirping at my window.....Good morning sunshine...how I missed you yesterday. Nice evening of rain, my flowers and lawn thank you....but bring on the sunshine....and let the sunshine in.
Kris' friend Alexa stopped by for some wings.....I love wings...but if I rated this place for food? I'd give it an 8- Their veggies were cold, crispy and fresh...but the boneless wings...ehh. What healthy diet last night? LOL!

"Pooter", as he's called. Works for Bill on the Fatal side. Sweet boy. Lives far. Stopped by to eat too. Kendall was also with us, but the pic I took with him....well....seems as though he was ASLEEP! ahaha!Cheers to a good night with my boy. Close to home. Cold and rainy outside. Football games playing inside...and just the Friday night rumble and laughter heard throughout the place, like kissing the week goodbye.....it's just a Friday thing.....Enjoy your Saturday everyone...make the best of it! Just realized I left my camera at my office...attached to my computer....So..this will be the only blog pic's of the weekend! ugh! Unless I break out my biggie fancy one and make BILL REAL happy! haha.

No comments: