Friday, September 30, 2011

Isn't THIS THE TRUTH!

This has been another super super long crazy week. Kali is probably more exhausted than me. But driving, appt's, meetings, practices...Dental appointment yesterday..(I'm beyond a scarrity cat about needles!) - (Thank you Dr. Yoshikawa in Huntington!!) ohh and work....have kept me dreaming of Friday...and Saturday morning home enjoying my sweet cup o' joe...and my home. Just being home. Bill is heading to Havasu to work around the house, while I enjoy the quiet time. We are blessed with a babyshower in the valley tomorrow for a new little cousin on the way...and game on Sunday, polished off by tutoring for my sweet Miss. Kali in the afternoon to prep for Geometry test Monday....and it starts all over again! And again, and again..and again....haha! Enjoy your weekend everyone....go buy some cute pumpkins to decorate and remind yourself that Autumn is here....CHEERS!

No comments: