Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn...I LOVE YOU!

The older I get...the more I appreciate the season of Fall....I love the sights and smells...the cool crisp air in the morning....the amazing scents of Apple's and Pumpkin Pies...the warm sight of cute clothes laced with layers...and comfort.... I simply love it.

These mason jars caught my eye. I could only imagine decorating a backyard with all the festive cornucopia surrounding your table....and chairs...meanwhile lit up by these cuties....I love love this stuff....recycled, and natural couldn't be any better....plus the ambiance of the bulbs? Soo romantic.

I am so ready for the weekend....looking forward to good soccer....nice weather...crisp mornings while I enjoy my coffee..Happy Hour tonight with my soccer mom's....The Originals. The mom's that kept our little group in tact through thick and thin...win's and losses....Happy Friday everyone...give hugs...big hugs to those that make your world complete. Cheers!

No comments: