Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hot-Diggity-DOG!

There is a new little restaurant is town....that took the place of a Coffee place....of course I would take a latte over a hot dog anyday...but a date night with my son? Priceless.


So after dropping Kali off for practice, Kris, Chris and myself landed in here...at their cute little bar counter top....only to find a menu of over 200 hotdogs. I was looking forward to a cold brew and ANY kind of hotdog. They all looked amazing!


Chris was stoked on his chili-dog. We both were a bit overwhelmed with the choices...so I stuck with a safe one...The Relish Dog. lol! What a dork huh! Some of those that did catch my eye were: The Dog Pile...Artery Blocker...The Varsity....My Boy Bleu....The Devin Dog....The Sting Ray....Chili Billy....Such cute and fun names.....I didn't finish all...so I brought the rest to Kali.


Hot Dog and Beer date. So sweet. A quick jaunt into a place for an hour or so, shared with my son and his friend...enjoying a dog and COLD Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap brew....love love loved it.....Making memories over a meal.....

No comments: