Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Loving the crispy cool mornings...

This quote sign could not be more appropriate for Kristopher this week....He's got his hands full with school and work. And it's the daily reminder to him as he's either coming or going tired or otherwise...that "This is life". To continue his path of schooling, stacking his chips...preparing for his big long life ahead of him......Follow your dreams....because "When there's a will..there's a way..."

I was amazed this week, especially Saturday morning....the clouds rolled in...the thunder scared the sky...and the temps dropped. The smell of Fall is in the air....The only thing I've noticed and leary about....? The big creepy spiders that fall at dusk from the trees outfront...be careful to all that attend practices...take walks....they drop and eat at dusk....Remember they don't want to bother us...and we certainly don't want to bother them either....sigh



One of my favorite quotes.....During the Full Moon, you will notice tempers tend to come undone easily. I've always watched the moon for the rude spectacle at work. The wierdo's call. The rude folks minus manners come out...and visit. But I wait.....and I watch....for the Big Ol' Moon to simmer down....and notice the calm fall over the town.....Call me a hippy. Yes it's true. BUT I will NEVER regret anything that makes me smile. That's for certain.






I love love love this picture. I love kisses. I love the thought of getting and giving kisses...This picture seems so Fall....so much LOVE....the art of the kiss.....



and of course finished off with a big hug.....sweetness.

No comments: