Friday, September 16, 2011

Take a deep breath...Harvest Moon....

Here's an opinion from an offspring of hippy parents:
As a child I was told during some "Full moons" people and animals experience tension and extra un-needed aggravation during the full moon. We seriously do. This week...let me just say...whether it was Kris anxious over his classes...or Kali stressing over school, sports and coaches advice... our sweet Hannah kitty being attacked by a neighbor dog (jerk dog! jerk owner!)... it's just there. I see it, I feel it...I watched that big ol' full moon top the peak of my neighbors houses...staring at me as a reminder..."This too shall pass"- Then you have the ever so famous...and you ALL must get this....Everything Bill and I discussed was completely not in sync. It's those moments where we both feel frustrated. We both want to be right...I want him to give in...he won't. haha. It's been one of those weeks. But I CAN and WILL assure you this has passed. Tonight and the weekend will be much better...I know that for sure. I look forward to dinner at Madera's Steakhouse..(highly recommended to those that live close by...it's on Katella in Los Alamitos-super super yummy) with some good friends...a nice cabernet...cheered to Bill, while I will look at him cross eyed and silly putting a truce to our week. CHEERS....let's enjoy this quick stop in the "pit" to refuel, relax and remember what means most.....Be thankful for good health, and what we DO have...that many many do not have.....
REMEMBER...LIFE IS HARD. BUT IT'S GOOD.

No comments: