Monday, September 19, 2011

This way for SOCCER and FRIENDS...That way for the PRINCESS.....

Our Saturday afternoon rolled into a nice game out in Santa Clarita...held at the beautiful College of the Canyons....very close to our friends Sean and Jaymee's house...



There is my beautiful #4 with her bestie...preppin' for the game....











What a beautiful backdrop for Goalie...Miss. Savannah....my buddie Kyoko couldn't make the game...now that Jordan is older, they are experiencing overlapping of games....and so I send stats...all game through....



THE HORNS! Sean...I thought joked that he'd bring these obnoxious horns to the game...laughing all along...thinking "no way".... well...those that know Sean....HE DID! LOL!!





I was ever so worried that she'd give ME the look...or ME the shake of the head. But she actually started to laugh. We scored 1-0. With Kali assisting the goal. They blew the horn...well.. once...plus a few other slips....lol!





Take the win...let's get home....WE ARE STARVING.....





I'm in my buddies hometown. So exciting.....





Following our buddies to La Cocina.....





To this.....YUM!





And to that! FUN! They have THEE best Guacamole.....





So now it's time for us to get home....and I ask my buddies to draw me a map....seems rather simple...but when you're in a strange city...where everything seems like "ohh that's just up the street"....I wanted to be sure I could find my way back...missing any Coyote...or Horse in my path....hahaha! (Beautiful town, by the way....) Above you see Sean's map.





And here you see Jaymee's map. Hmmmmmm......ol' skool slick track? HAHA!!!!





But we made it home....so grateful to play in a town, with a bonus to see friends, enjoying dinner, good laughs and perfect weather.....Onto Sunday's Princess party for Cameron....Sweet Cammie turned 3! Every year her Grandma makes her cake. Whatever the theme...so super cute. I love it. The picture doesn't do all the glitter justice.....





Someday we will all look back on these little cakes, Cammie's 3rd Birthday...the memories...the fun the little ones had.....





Checking out the adorable cupcakes...(so yummy too!)





Cameron is extremely shy. The singing part just "isn't her thing"- Right into Daddy's arms...Funny I do the same thing when I'm sung to. Except, I don't jump in anyones arm's...I just can't stop crying....I love my age, I love my birthday...but I don't like the singing part.....





There's Miss. London with her Grandpa. My Uncle and Godfather.....Alex





Sweetness. Sweetness. At three.





Living in the moment.





Finally decided to get in the sprinkler's. At this point observing all the other little ones....her cousins...her friends.....I was just looking at pictures of Kali the other day....this age....so sweet....so little...now preparing to drive. sighhhh




Cameron's Mama...and my beautiful cousin Monica. Monica and her Daddy.





Miss. London.





Sisters...and Kali.....





My beautiful niece Tori Lynn. Almost 16.










Cupcake time....




15 1/2 - Twelve years ago...you'd see this girl running through those water fall fun sprinklers....until she was shriveled....maybe taking a break just for the cake.....





I asked the girls to take pictures of anything they thought would be a great catch...and as I was strollin' through pictures last night...there were quite a few that were freakish...strange..and dorky. Silly-ness in full form....I could only imagine how hard they were laughing while taking some. I almost put some on here to let them live the lesson...but I was nice...only because I do know some of her friends follow my blog....but here's some metal.





Kris spent his weekend working, playing, working, eating..playing...and visiting one of his favorite Taco Shops. Fatal has been rockin' . This guy that runs the Taco Shop asked to put this picture up in his place...of course they took quite a few...I snagged a couple for myself. Kris loves pictures like myself...but frustration lies in the middle finger syndrome that seems to grow rapidly during party mode. And so...I told him I won't post, take, blog, share any that can't keep the middle finger down. I just don't get it. There are pretty people, beautiful girls...fun times all captured on digital. Why oh why do they do this? He promised me yesterday he will try very hard to make, and train himself to think before letting that finger fling up. ugh. Happy Monday everyone....I made dinner this morning in my crockpot. Kali trains tonight from 5-7:30, so I plan on getting in a long walk....another load of laundry....and enjoying a quiet dinner with Kris at home tonight....Cheers everyone!

No comments: