Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My Thoughts.

Last week I had dinner with my friend Kyoko.  We talked about the things you learn as you get older. 

You know the whole "the older, the wiser we become"?


Such is the truth in this life.


And I see it and hear it daily.


Someone easily scoffing their nose in the air at something they've clearly done themselves.


Usually it's the religious folks that poke the hardest.  Or, the "sober" ones.  
Forgive me if you're perfect.
Teach me your ways.
*insert smiley face. 


So here's the thing.  Just stop for a second before you point fingers. 


...Stay in our lane?


WE ARE ALL Hypocrites.

We just are.

It's an innate personality in the human-being if you ask me.

So a lesson for today....Go easy on yourself.  Remember those around you aren't perfect either. 
And if they proclaim to be....watch out, and stand back. Their ugliness will always prevail.




Been really pondering on these subjects lately...

Don't be a hypocrite.  

And NEVER SAY NEVER.



How's your week going so far?

I've been buried per usual....
Phones. 
Emails.
Paper.
Sooo much paper.

LOL!





Happy Tuesday!

Can't wait to see my girls tomorrow night!



This Mama Lisa

No comments: