Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Truth.

Often times when I am composing a blog post I tend to evaluate whether it comes off as harsh, boasty, sassy, kind, mean, honest, or sad. 



It's just the element of blogging.  The thing about me is I have been to hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and I have ALWAYS picked myself up off the floor and out of the bed and kept going. And. It. Has. Not. Been. Easy. 


We have been betrayed, scared shitless over health related topics (still scared shitless many days over this fucked up journey with cancer) and yet we keep our chin up and we keep on keepin' on. 
Sure it helps to have a partner in one another. Truly, if it weren't for our relationship I'm not sure how I would be able to continue on. He knows that. I know that.  We both know that.

That's what makes these chapters worth fighting for. 

Motherhood will make you do incredible things, and having someone to push you through it, makes it all a tad bit easier. 

My point being here, is please don't take my blog posts' of silliness out of context.  Meaning, don't slip on your judgy underwear too fast, because lets be honest here kids, no one is perfect. 
And if you're perfect, please send that juice here. I'll drink it.

And if  you feel the desire to judge me by what I say, wear, style, or words, think twice.

This picture below is 5 days before I would be called by the nurse at Kaiser to get my son to ER immediately.



Birthday Dinner August 2015

He was basically dying at this birthday dinner. 6 days later we'd be in ER fighting for his life. 

These were the pictures my best friends were sending me to keep my spirits bright....


These girls that held me up.  Literally.  And figuratively. 

 

Our lives would FOREVER be changed. Stained with fear.



 And so if you wonder how people go on, and move forward, they just do.

There's no other choice but to pick up the pieces and just love harder.

You appreciate the moments of silly. Of goodness.
Of laughter. 




Trust me.

Remember, we all row in the same boat.  We all get up and work hard (well most of us). We all have fears and desires.  We all suffer through anguish, sickness, and heartbreak.

It's how you push through during your darkest days. 

Remember your worth.  YOU are worth it.  Don't give up!

Most of us have been to hell and back and hell and back....it's how you tolerate the getting back up part. 

Keep swimming.  And don't look back.  Pray hard, and love hard on the one you're with.  If you can't do that, then move forward.  



I hope this Wet Wednesday offers you nice text messages from friends. Or family.

Or even better, some good wine.  Or a good Marg. 





Ok, now back to my silly ol' self...

Hang on, or let go, just don't give up!  Someone always has this life way worse than you!




This Mama Lisa


No comments: