Thursday, May 30, 2019

Three More Gemini's--

 This sharp shooter is NINETY TWO Today! He's filled with wit, charm and most of all such history. 

I've heard countless stories from customers throughout the years...some are just out-right hysterical.

Happy Birthday to Gaylord!  





My bestfriend, my second mom, my leadership mentor, my dinner date therapist, my wine sharing friend..Maria! Happy Birthday!
Love you love YOU!
  

I hope you stay healthy, safe and in my life forever and EVER.


And CHEERS to Corey aka "Bear" whom is a childhood friend to Kris and worked along side me for 6 years- I still miss our chats in the afternoon...
May you stay safe and healthy.  So proud of you!
Love you Bear!





This concludes my Gemini birthday rundown...

Wishing you all a great Friday Eve!

This Mama Lisa



No comments: