Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Tree-Less Christmas.

This year I made it sadly clear to Kali that our traditions will be different this year.  Not to be Miss. Scrooge in full force, but I guess kind of.  
I just can't handle the hustle and bustle of trees, ornaments, lights, and poinsetta's, holly or mistletoe.  Just not doin' it. Her most favorite part being the morning of Christmas to walk out with Santa's loot being left behind.  I still make it magical every.single.year. 

Except this one.  

This one, we'll celebrate in different ways. Next year, we'll shoot for the stars---

What I am doing this season is enjoying moments.  Moments spent with K & K.  Hopefully enjoying good food.  Good wine.  And good times.  I'm avoiding the next chapter, yet embracing it full force. I am getting a room ready for my boy to come home to.  A room that will be put together delicately.  As in, you can't do any changes to carpet, walls, or wood. There's a jive in the process of mold, dust and molecules that do not mesh well with BMT patients.  And so....

Here's a glimpse of our littlest.  Enjoying the beginning of the season.  
Sharing good times with her best friend.  The best friends that keep her spirit flowing -
Ya, that means you too Mackenzie...xo


Because Mama won't buy a tree. 



Happy Humpday..

Be good, and remember  "If the whole world was blind, how many people would you impress" 

GO SPREAD PEACE. 

This Mama Lisa aka Scrooge Warrior-

No comments: