Monday, May 11, 2015

Well, Good Morning!

As I creep back into my normal life schedule and sort through the hundreds of pictures I captured over the weekend, I will leave you with this love.

Kindness.

Love.

Compassion.

Presented to you with a dirty windshield.....

Without discounting her feelings and her soul, I snapped shots making sure she'd never know.

Most important to show Kali where some of her belongings landed.


I found a homeless lady.  I assume she's in her fifties.

You all remember the many things I packed up from my littles dorm?

Some of those things found a new home.

The "pokie"(Kali's definition of feathers poking her) down comforter that is a large twin for a dorm size bed. Brand new, and exceptionally warm.  New home.

The extra sweatshirts, and the socks I cleared from my drawers. New home.

She was grateful, she was full of smiles.  For me.

So when you think things are tough today on this Monday.....think again.


I hope your day is full of love, life and extra big smiles and tokens of gratitude.

Work hard, play harder-

This Mama Lisa

ps. Our weekend at the lake was for a memorial for this fine man-
We joined together with his family, sharing stories, sharing hugs, spreading ashes, and wiping away many tears.  Art, fly on....I will miss his big hugs he gave me.  That stern pat on the back. Always affirming.  Telling us he was proud of us.

No comments: