Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sometimes It Felt Like A Sentence-

I really can't believe nine months has come and gone.  Looking back at the day we packed the truck to the brim, and drove her out.  I know one thing for sure, I will never forget any part of that weekend. For the rest of my life.  I will never. 

She's headed home, and she is elated.  For other reasons she's sad to leave that place. And sent some pretty intense messages this morning.  Pictures too of course.  But as she stood in line at the book store, her text was "this feels so crazy Mom"-  And..."I'm totally tearing up"-  Which means alot considering she is not the tear-up crying type of girl.  I think it all closes up with the end of mid-terms, finals, packing to leave, and most of all the emotions of "change" as does with all of us. 

And so today marked a new chapter.  The end of Freshman year in college.  She will head home to join Mackenzie, Madison, whom is driving her little jeep all the way from Sonoma as we speak.  Or type. lol.

August 22, 2014- One of the toughest days of her life.


May 14, 2015 One of the happiest days of her life...

That key held so many good, silly, bad, happy, sad and amazing memories....
May 10, 2015 Mother's Day- A day of studying and anticipation that I am sure she won't miss.
Happy Thursday friends....

May all of your little ones fly home, or prepare to fly away safely.


Tonight is gonna be one rainy, cuddle fest, happy camper night!

The end of her "Sometimes it feels like a jail sentence" days are over! ha!


BOOM!

This Happy Mama Lisa

No comments: