Monday, May 18, 2015

The Simple Weekends.

We had no plans this past weekend, which made for the best plans.

Friday night Kris took us all out to dinner.  If you've been around these parts for some time, you'd recognize the other blonde in the picture as Kendra.  His first serious girlfriend, who became a long time family friend. 
To say he's lucky is true.  The love of his life Jenn, is the other blonde. Who willingly agreed to get to know Kendra a little better.  We had a blast Friday afternoon, and well into the evening.

Don't worry kids, life is good.
 

Dinner at Daimon's proved to be a silly, yummy, awesome fest. 

Saturday morning Kali had plans to finish packing for a formal out in Palm Springs.  For this Fraternity.


Part of the tradition for these formals is making your date, in this case, he's a friend.  Which as she said, it makes the whole process, pressure-less.  A cooler decorated for the event.  
I'd say she did a fine job.....

Sunday as I prepped her to leave, I could feel her sense of "Mom, don't worry, I've got it"-



So I figured she's got her world handled, so the day was mine-- Soon I'd land in the arms of my friend down the street. (The same friend that bought this little fine feller up above)-- A shared drink, good talk, and lots of laughter. 

Sunday night was date night for Bill and I at our favorite little Himalayan spot.

All of the sudden the clock struck 5:30am, and it was Monday.


A full week of planning, working, cleaning, and more work is on my agenda.....

Have a great night friends....

Remember your worth, and don't look back-

Peace to you-

This Mama Lisa



No comments: