Friday, May 1, 2015

Honor Her.



“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life. I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life. I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

 

My Grandma has always made me feel beautiful. She's made me feel full.  And good inside when I kiss her sweet cheeks. She's taught me about beauty, strength, laughter and a little about life.  How quick things can change, and or the tenderness of life.Today she's flipped to another chapter.  Today is her birthday.  And today she sits in the hospital on her birthday as she filters through a little set back.  It's not an easy road, but I have faith that she's gonna pull through this little road bump.

Happy Birthday Grandma-  

Happy Friday to you all. 

 

There is a full moon in plain sight.  Don't lose your marbles over some silly stupid shit. 

Let it go.  And remember when the tension is high, just look up in the night time sky, at that big full moon and be thankful you can step outside, and have the eyes to do so.

 

Peace to you all, especially to my family-

This Mama Lisa

 

 

 

 



No comments: