Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Why didn't you text me AFTER you landed?!


Some of you may know that Kris is SUPER into fishing. And SUPER into diving, fish, ocean  life, boating, etc. He bought himself a nice little boat last year and has been enjoying every second he can on the water when he isn't working.  He has a little side thing going called Current Crew.  On his instagram you will see lots of fun, and probably way too much blood from fish. Boo on that part- I have been banned from making derogatory comments.  To each of his own.  If you don't like it, don't look type of thing.  And so I look, and if it's too gnarly, I just move along....

What you will see are lots and lots of smiles and sunshine.
New friends, new territories and many many new adventures.

One of his friends owns this plane.  Which offered a pretty amazing "selfie" off the nose of his beauty, with our boy down in his boat headed back to the mainland.


I receive this text and started freaking out  *shocker* -  I said "Kris you shoulda texted me AFTER you landed!"

He said, "Mom, look down below, I'm in my boat"-

Oh,  yes. Yes you are.


Laugh out loud.

Happy Tuesday lovers.

Go eat some good fish tacos.  And enjoy this life....

This Mama Lisa

No comments: