Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Time For...

A Wednesday Confessional(s)



I confess that I am REALLY loving all the greenery everywhere right now.

I confess that I have been going straight home from work, showering and diving into college financial stuff.

I confess that being in jammies at 6pm feels sinful, yet awesome.

I confess that some nights I simply make a bowl of cream of wheat with toast and call it a night.

I confess that it took me a long time to understand that this is okay.  I've earned it. 

I confess that I still text at stop lights.  Terrible I know.

I confess that I can't wait to drive out to CSUSM for parents day this Saturday for AXO.
""From the outside looking in you can never understand it. From the inside looking out you can never explain it.” ☮ ♥ ΑXΩ REAL.STRONG.WOMEN-
I confess that she seems to have found a group of girls that seem to hold her up. 

I confess that I still hate the smell of any cologne. Well, except Bills (Gendarme)-

I confess that I see more and hear more than my kids probably think.

I confess that I can't see without my reading glasses anymore.

I confess that I really feel age kicking in.

I confess that although it sucks to get old, my wisdom is what I hold dear to my heart. 

I confess that shark week is coming and my fridge is empty.  This isn't good.

I confess that I really think The Duggar's are the sweetest family.

I confess that I seriously have and wear the same 7 pieces of makeup daily.  This includes my tools-ha.

I confess that I need to step up my game.

I confess that I totally LOVE yoga.

I confess that I LOVE organic Carrot Juice.

I confess that I am so proud of both kids.

I confess that myself, K and K send way too many witty smart ass silly texts throughout our days to eachother..

I confess that I feel like canceling Time Warner cable each time those assholes call me for payment reminders. FU. Cable Nazi's.  When I only need them for internet, and 3 shows. No, really FU-

I confess that Bill and I have never been closer than as of late. 

I confess that I am a cat lady, just not crazy.

I confess that driving to work with good tunes makes for a great day.

I confess that reading this during my early morning internet creepin' made me smile.

-They won't remember what you had, they will remember the words you told them-

I confess that social media allows you to find some true goodness in people, all over the world.

I confess that becoming more in love with Mother Earth comes from some social media sites.

I confess that I miss some old friends more than they may even know.  I think of them often.

I confess that listening to Bon Iver on Pandora sure shifts my bitch mode to princess mode.  Sometimes.

I confess that I wish people would re-think their question before approaching me at work.

I confess I pray for more patience this week. And good wine.  And good Yoga. 


And chocolate.

Love to you all, pray for me. Pray for Bill, and pray for my babies.



xo

Mama Leese

No comments: