Saturday, March 14, 2015

Oh You Know.

A little bit of me again.

Things I love.

Things I don't love.

I love...


Springtime, and the green that covers the Earth.

The Beach.


Friday afternoons.

To see my babies smile.

To hear them laugh.



To see Bill peaceful.
Yoga. 

The big Heron that hangs on our dock.  He's a fine feller.

The sunlight in the late afternoon.

Fast boats.

The sound and smell of horsepower.

Good wine.
HAHAHA!  Get it girl.


Good nights sleep.

Hugs.



I don't love...


Loogies/spit-  It's a struggle in parking lots, especially the gas station.  I don't wanna look, yet don't wanna step in one. ew. ew. ew. Yes, my struggle is real. 

Time Warner Cable.

Watching my kids struggle emotionally.  Kills me.




Rude drivers. Tailgaters.

Homeless people. Homeless animals.


Sunday's aren't my favorite day.

Traffic.

Rude people.

Manner-less people. ew.


Cigarettes. Sorry, not sorry Dad-e-o

Those e-cigs and Vapes.  Double ew.

And Monday mornings-




Happy Beautiful Saturday you little lovers.  Go have some fun!


Cheers to Auntie Nettie and Jeff for tying the knot, you little sneaky birdies.
xo


Love,

Lisa


No comments: