Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Whirlwind days....


The weekend fell upon us, and soon it was Christmas Eve.  I spent every. single. day. running around.  If it wasn't buying last little gifts, it was preparing for Christmas Breakfast, and dinner.   So here's a little something to hold you over until we meet again....

Happy Birthday Grandpa. 

So many poinsettia's.  Such a beautiful area to hold moments of tears.

As we drove off, I saw a girl weeping over a grave-site. I was brought to thick tears. Just watching her cry.  It reminded me, that although people are gone, to make memories while we can here.  And remember to tell those you love, exactly that.
Friends gathered for good food, with their family from afar.

My Mama Maria. She often say's she's my big sis. I often say, she's more like a Mom. True stuff kids.

Rox, Shell, Maria, and me.
My personal gift wrapping for the boy Gio.  Yes real ribbons do exist. 

Oh, let's use the sprigs from our tree this year too,  why yes.

And while at Grandma's on x-eve.  This little feller.  Jio.  Just turned the big one.  Guess who loves K? 

Aunts and cousins.  Music involved. 

Wild abandoned bunnies just down the street.

My pretzel smokin' cousin.  Sitting in the living room that was never allowed to be sat in, walked in, or through.  Oh, and that chair? Even more.  Grandma finally threw in the towel.  Livin' in the now. 

While I tucked out of the now.  wow.  Good job photographer....we won't name names. hahahahaha.

My first, one and only boy.  I love him, beyond words.

And so Christmas night.  K and G plan their exchange.  She's purchased his goods.  He arrives.  With that ever so popular smile.

He hands her a note.  With Corinthians 13 : 1-13 The greatest of these is Love.  Tucked inside a bible for them to keep forever. 

And that he feels so much love for her.

And so he bought her a Tiffany eternity love ring. 

Little cute feller. 

Make my girl happy?  Well, we know the rest....

 Enjoy the days ahead of you...Be kind. Be true.  Be real.  We're off for another adventure. With these little fellers.  We will be back soon.  On the road again.......time to exhale.  P.S.  I will post more about xmas later gators. I did receive many sweet things.  Lots of things that totally make me understand how people read me.  The thoughtful little decisions they put into picking them out.  I did get a really sweet CUTE new cruiser.  I did get a new coffee maker.  I did get new clothes, scarves, and bling.  But the one thing I can't get over?  B bought me face cream, eye firmer, and wrinkle DE-minimizer.  I mean, seriously dudes, he did.  I want to laugh as I type this.  HA!  WTH! Shouldn't it be illegal to buy your chick anything age defining?  Well, that feller just shot himself in the foot.  Damn straight. His birthday will soon visit.  Boom.

1 comment:

Jazi said...

Wrinkle Cream??!! You don't even need to crap! Can't wait for his Birthday!! Ha Ha!