Saturday, December 22, 2012

And I leave you with.....

Hey kids.  It's your busy elf friend here.  I am popping in to say one last word before I bow out for my busiest time of year.  And yes, that includes all things shopping, cooking, organizing, celebrating, eating and probably drinking a few good glasses of vino.  Yes. That is truer than true. 







So...I wanted to jump on today to say, be good.  Be happy.  And be true to yourself.  When the craziest of moments, long lines, short tempered family members, traffic....and more long lines, sprinkled with rude people assert themselves in front of you......just breathe.  Within days, it's all done.  Don't use your credit cards, JUST because.  Don't do it.  Hand write a note for that loved one.  Tell your kids something neat and special, in a handwritten note. They will one day love to see that note.  Fill your days and nights with good friends, family, lights, camera and action...Lots of action.  HA! The reason I popped on for one last post?  My little birdies text.  "Mom can you please upload a couple pictures of Gio and I, so I can pick up within the hour"?  Of course little feller, of course.  Couldn't have picked a cuter picture to give to that sweet dude.  Merry Christmas Everyone.  Don't drink and drive. Do smile big, and do smile often.  Kindness is power.  This holiday is for fun.  Not just gifts.  Eat good food.  You do deserve it.   Boom.  xoxo  and big, big, big hugs!

No comments: