Sunday, December 16, 2012

Do words matter?

I have read this statement, more times than ever this weekend.  "We should hold our children just a little closer today/tonight".  And it's really enlightening and a tad bit odd to me....For several reasons.  I know I express more times than not, how I feel about expressions of love, forgiveness, little moments, living for today, because we're not guaranteed tomorrow. And so on, and so on.  There are no words that I can share to really say how I feel about this.  Just more evidence of this world.  What can happen.  Mommies, Daddies, Sisters, Brothers, and entire families that must feel like not even going on anymore during what should be one of the most beautiful times of the year.  
Kindergarten.  



Poor me, seriously Lisa, poor me?

Living in the Now?

And yet I expressed my stresses, overwhelming poor me moments last week.  It disintegrates those emotions of self pity to dust.   Thank you for all that follow me, and read along to my silly and cry baby antics.  It is real.  It is me.  Afterall, you do know me as a strong, easy going, loving girl. My heart is broke for these families.  Right along with you.  It's up to us to spread kindness people.  For those in need.  It's up to us to spread the need for help with mental illness. Welfare, the war and wondering what roams on Mars?  Maybe, just maybe those things can have a shift of focus? Maybe?   It's real.  It's not about the devil, and God.  It's called sick human beings that are suffering from more than gun control and video games.  It's pharmaceutical companies mixed with the lack of monitoring and mental help...creating monsters people.  Add the ever so popular media and news clowns into the mix?  Read the latest post from Morgan Freeman.  And his thoughts on this latest nightmare.  Read it.  I couldn't put the words into my head any better.   I wish I could say Happy Sunday to you all.  But it's not.  It's really not.   I do wish you all a peaceful week.  My wish for you is a smile.   I wish that your tears dry up.  That you not only hug your family and children tighter now.  But every day.  Ok?  Love notes?  I Love You's?  Pat on the back?  Big smile for those that need it?  Kindness matters people.  It does.  Good day little ones, good day.   May PEACE be with you.....xo

No comments: